As brokers, we work for you - not the insurance company. We do the thinking for you and get you the insurance you need, not what the insurance company wants to sell.


Home & Building

Covers your residential premises against various defined events such as fire, storm and earthquake. You can also get an Accidental Damage policy that provides even wider cover.


Covers the contents of your residential premises against theft, fire, explosion, lightning or thunderbolt. You can also get an Accidental Damage policy that provides even wider cover.


Covers your private vehicle for loss and or damage as well as your liability to any Third Party following an accident.

Boat & Watercraft

Covers your boat, or other marine craft, for loss, damage, theft or injury risks to your craft and its occupants, as well as any costs you may incur to other people or property through accidental damage.

Motorcycle & Scooter

Covers your motorcycle, or scooter, against loss or damage to your motorcycle and motorcycle apparel (including riding gear such as bike leathers and helmet), damage to other vehicles and property, and your liability.


Covers you for financial losses caused by a wide range of events that can affect your trip, whether they occur before, during or even after your trip. These might include travel modification, cancellation or interruption, medical expenses, baggage damage or theft, and more. Most travel insurers offer policies that cover families and couples, and some also offer multi-trip and annual policies for frequent travellers.


Covers your personal effects such as cameras, watches and jewellery against loss, damage and theft either in or away from your residential premises.

Landlord Cover

For those with investment properties, this specifically covers the building and contents against various defined events but can also provide cover for damage by tenants including loss of rent or rent default.

Strata and community title cover

Designed to cover all property owned by the Strata and Community Title holders, including Legal Liability and common area contents. Other extensions are available to provide additional cover where needed.